Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Update for Everyone




I guess it's time for an update. I'm not very good at this but I figure I should work on it a little. So this is for you Jason lol. I'm goin on 37 weeks now and starting to get a little restless lol. I'm tryin to get as much sleep as possible cuz I know once this little girl comes I won't be getting much of anything done. Brady is super excited to have a little girl cuz in his words "she will definately be running to him instead of her mom" Things are a little crazy now with him tryin to come home but hopefully it will be soon. It's goin on 2 months since we have seen eachother and he never got to see me really pregnant so hopefully he will soon!!!




1 comment:

  1. I can NOT believe you're having a girl:) At least you'll be prepared for when you have a boy, right!? Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete