Friday, December 4, 2009

Paityns 3 months

Paityn and the bear Brady proposed with

Paityn smiling so big

Smile Smile

Who me...? lol

She kept leaning

Paityns beautiful smile

Paityn 3 months

So I can't believe I have been a mom for 3 months already. Paityn is changing so much and seems to be growing so fast. She weighs about 13.5 lbs and just looks so different! She is absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad I was blessed to have her in my life! She giggled for the first time last week and it was the greatest sound. She was giggling at the dogs playing, it was so funny and I'm glad both Brady and I were around to hear it! She has definitly discovered her hands, I call them her popsicles because they are always cold no matter what I do and she is constantly sucking on them. She is such a funny baby! Here are some pictures we had done for her 3 months. This Christmas is going to be so special, I can't wait until Christmas is here! Holidays are so much more fun when you have kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment